Monday, April 20, 2009

Fashionable People doing Questionable Things

Here's some pictures from my premiere night out since exams, I'm really looking forward to my summer which has just begun! More time's for my family, best friends, and I'm starting a new great job!! One of my best friends, Christina, is finally coming home from Ottawa and I'm so excited to see her! Check out these pics from last weekend, that my girl, Ashley Deeley took with her new camera! I want it!

Pictured above is Ashley, with her favorite gal on her shirt, Agyness Deyn!

Luis, always making himself look like he's in pain in pictures, its his thing lol


me me me wearing my new shades, ha thanks sash! lol and urban outfitters poncho

Felicia with her vintage floral dress, transparent purse from Aldo and Urban Outfitters Blazer

No comments:

Post a Comment